Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Straight Boy

I picked up a straight boy on Adult Matchmaker, John. I thought I'd give a new website a bash, bored Sunday afternoon, nothing much doing. You know, a bit stoned. Call it beginners luck.

He'd only ever had sex with two other guys, over a number of years. Once drunk at a party, when a work colleague of his wife's, husband came on to him. They met up a few days later. Another time was the sixteen year old baby sitter, John swears the kid came on to him. They did it in the back seat of the car somewhere around The Carlton Gardens at midnight. He and his wife have just got divorced. He's got two sons who he takes to little aths. He's met a couple of guys since the breakup.

Dark blond hair cut short. Good looking. He's a plumber. He says mate. He says he doesn't fancy any of the guys on the work site, doesn't look at them. He likes to have sex with gay guys, because they seem to like having sex with him.

"I know that you're into me, mate," said John. "That turns me on."

He was really nervous. "How do you want to do this?" he asked me.

He still has sex with his wife, that never stopped. They just can't live together.

"I've still got needs," said John. "So has she." He smiled, strained. "I don't want another woman in my life, though."

"So, do you tell her about the guys you sleep with?"

"No!" Incredulous look.

I reached over and rub his head, I love that bristle feeling on my hand. He scrunched his shoulders and relaxed, closed his eyes.

He was different to gay guys; tentative, nervous, scared. Grateful. He was really nice. 


No comments: