Friday, September 11, 2009

What Was I Thinking?

I'm picking up my new work pants today. I went to Fletcher Jones, I've never shopped there before. But, I was in the burbs with my mum and her credit card so I had to make do.

Isn't that what Fletcher Jones is all about? Aren't suits their thing?

Flat fronted, in black and grey. Easy, you'd think. In and out, ten minutes. I certainly didn't get the gay shopping gene. I hate shopping! I know, stripes ripped off. Well, they only had my size in grey, the black they'd have to have ordered in. So, in the spirit of wanting to get it all done there and then, I got the black in stretch, but they had to be taken up.

And now that I'm off to collect them, I'm thinking, Why didn't I order the normal fit in, it would have been the same as going back to collect this pair today. I don't think sometimes. I've never liked stretch pants, I always find them a little clingy.

Then I'm taking my mum to the doctor, the nurses are worried about her hallucinations.

It's an action stations day off here... when I could have the house to myself, under the blue skies, in the sunshine.

 

No comments: