Saturday, October 31, 2009

Beautiful Day

Wow! What a beautiful morning it was. The sun was a little fierce, truthfully. I had to shade my eyes with my hand, but that may have had more to do with me.

Ben and I stayed in and did pills, we had a fun. Lushed and lovely, is what I'd call it. He had to go see his grandma this morning. It's funny the things gay boys do the morning after they've done d's.

So, I sat on my balcony and watched the morning sun seep into every cell of the day. It sparkled, and glistened. The sky magically blue. The air crisp, like something very new. It was beautiful. I shivered with anticipation. Well, I guess not so much with anticipation, as... big smile.

I'm going back to bed.

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my... i am about to drop some pills and stuff tonight with a friend. Its a different way to get real 'intimate' together. Kind fun. Glad this is going well for you.