Monday, October 05, 2009

Drunk Straight Boys

There was cute Daniel with his adorable dimples. Smiley, flirty Daniel. Sure he was drunk, straight boy, party drunk. Ten stubbies down for the afternoon and feeling no pain. I’d been the barman. He was drinking VB. He didn’t have to ask in the end, I had it ready for him.

“You’re trying to chat me up.”

“I’m trying to chat you up?” I hadn’t been, even if I had swooned a couple of times at Daniel’s dimples when he smiled.

“Yes, you are trying to chat me up,” he continued, not relenting.

My small poof voice inside yelled, Just agree. “Yeah, you are right, I am trying to chat you up.” I didn’t even stumble on the words. "Of course, I am.”

“That’s why you’ve looked after me so well,” said Daniel’s, smiley, dimples. “I’m half tanked.”

“So, my work is half done.”

“Half done?” he asked nervously. Laughing. His eyes intense, holding my gaze.

He caught me checking him out as he danced with his wife, a little later. He filled out his trousers well. It made him smile and point over at me and hold my gaze for far too long.

He was very flirty at the bar after his wife had gone to bed. Then she came out and said something to him, after which he retreated to the kitchen to hang out with the guys. (I'm not sure what that was all about. I hoped... big smile) He chatted with the guys, in the kitchen, for a while, but his eyes continually strayed back to me, standing in front of the fire. He had his happy, drunk face on.

Then it was late and everyone retired to the chairs. He came over, kind of reluctantly, nervously even, sneaking looks at me, as he did. He sat in the arm chair, pretending to listen into the conversation. He lay back in the chair and got comfortable. My eyes checked out his nice bulge, he saw me and spread his legs, ever so slightly. He smiled, blushing, as I looked back up at him. He looked away, looked back. I checked no one was watching me and when I looked back, Daniel got up and staggered off to bed.

I know, it’s cheap, but I like flirting with straight boys. I don’t want any more than that, just a flirt, I don’t want to have sex with them, that would most likely be a disaster. I just think that acknowledgment is hot, the acknowledgment that he understands that I understand that he knows that I think he is a bit of all right. I like him enjoying the fact. That's all it has to be.


1 comment:

Oliver said...

Aw, lovely.