Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Up ya bum!

Shane's back and so is the vodka. Of course, I blame him for the drinking in the house, my drinking. It's always good to have somebody to blame, naturally. I just don't think about it unless somebody else does. We've been through a bottle since Thursday and I spent two days in the country. Of course, it's all the other hangers on and not just the inmates, you understand.

Last night, I should have been hammered, Mark W. was mixing, but we all behaved. My tolerance is still way up there, clearly, despite a two month break.

Mark W. is straight back to being here every other night, a misery until we get a drink into him. Saturday, Shane asked him to lite a fire.

"What do I do?" asked Mark W.

"Douse yourself in kerosine and light a match," I offered... with a slight edge to my tone, Mark W. having been around 3 days in a row.

He looked at me then back to Shane for an answer, no reaction. Of course, this was pre-drink.

Boyfriends/exboyfriends of housemates have always been a problem. It's funny how they don't see if if they don't want to. Human nature, I guess. I don't know what the deal is with Mark W. and Shane, but he'll just get dumped when Shane finds a new guy.

Let's drink to Shane finding a new bloke.

Mark W. can mix them.

Up ya bum!


No comments: