Friday, March 26, 2010

The Comedy Festival

Comedy festival

I went to the comedy festival.

I went to see Wes Snelling, in his pissed club singing diva. He's so clever, he writes the stuff. So original. Hysterical.

She got progressively more pissed until she was carried off the stage.


I went to see Will Anderson. I love Will. His social commentary is so spot on, he cracks me up. I love stand-up, its my favourite. Immediate, in your face, direct, honest.

It's time to let the stupid people go. We’ve got to stop benchmarking down to the lowest intellect.

Recently, after the tsunami warning on the Queensland coast, many people went down to the beach to watch the wave. The govt sent the police in to clear them off.

Why?

Let them go.

 

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

i love wil anderson. in fact, i want to marry him. he makes me laugh.

FletcherBeaver said...

Yeah, I'd give marriage a go with him too