Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Straight Boys

I think I might walk down and see the hot potato boy, said Shane. I didn't tell you he was hot, did I?

I thought you meant the potato was hot?

No, the boy behind the counter.

Isn't he in Bridge Road?

No, Brunswick Street, said Shane. In fact, you could walk down with me.

No, I won't get in your way.

He's straight.

How do you know he's straight?

Because when I look at him he gets all shy.

I love that.

So do I, said Shane. It's so hot.

I was walking up Bourke Street tonight and this gorgeous guy was coming the other way. I just thought, fuck look at you. How beautiful. And he got it.

What did he do?

He smiled sweetly, kind of blushed. He knew what I was thinking. He couldn't help but look a little flattered.

See, that's what we need more of, together straight boys.

The one's that understand that it is only optional.

Yeah, we need more of them, said Shane.


No comments: