Saturday, March 06, 2010

It Rained Like... Fuck Me!

Suddenly, the world was being pelted by rocks, falling from the sky. Clang, clang, clang, clang. It was weird, it reminded me of Magnolia. I looked cautiously out the window to see if the world was covered in frogs. But, they were hail stones the size of golf balls. Solid chunks of ice. Then it rained, like solid water, the sight of everything was obliterated, every window looked like the water wall at the NGV. For a while, there was more fluid than air. I'm sure if you'd gone out in it you would have been breathing liquid. Deluged. Unbelievable. Drowned.


I stopped drinking, just quit, cold turkey, finished. The every night drinking, not completely, you understand. What's hard about that?

I stopped smoking too. Oh yeah, I started again, last Friday night, the big night out. Stupid me, I'm an idiot!

But now I've quit, day 2.

We smoked pot and watched Doctor Who. Yeah, I know...

Good day to stay in bed.


No comments: