Sunday, August 08, 2010

Sunday Arvo

I piss farted around on my computer for the afternoon. Shane disappeared off to sleep as, as he put it, I think I touched every centimetre of that Crown Hotel room. So, I'm assuming, he didn't get much sleep.

Nicholas called up about three thirty, "Do you want to just get stoned?" he said.

"Sure," I said. Weak as piss, I know. Or, as I like to refer to it, once an enthusiast, always an enthusiast.

"Well, get your arse down here and that can be our drive, over to the dealer. We'll pick mum up on the way as she needs to get a deal too."

Sam shakes his head in disbelief. "The mother too?"

We smoked bongs all afternoon, ate stir fry and schnitzel and watched True Crime Investigations. How many sad stories can there be? It was never ending tale of horror.

I wanted to watch The Good Wife.

Sam text. How are you? Have you been a good boy?

I've not heard from him again after I text back, We drove to get the ‘mari’.

He thinks I'm an addict, he doesn't seem to understand the term "recreational use." 

He disapproves. On health grounds.


No comments: