Saturday, November 27, 2010

Feeling Blue?

When I feel down...


... I...


... think about the happiest, funniest, stupidest times I ever had...


and I can't help but laugh.


I know it's a cliche, but tomorrow might be your best day ever...


... you never know.


The minimum requirement is that you have to stick around to find out.


Doesn't sound so hard... you babies!


Actually, I shouldn't say that, as the main reason... hand across my mouth... gaze left... gaze right... gaze left again...

... why I could never do myself in, is that I'm not brave enough to carry out any of the alternatives, they are all hard-core. Nasty!


But, then again, if any of the alternatives were appealing, I guess everybody would be doing it, huh?


And, I've always had a fail-safe, like a release valve, my cracked sense of humour. In the end, I always end up laughing... always my last stop before cracked town. In a good way though, not a sick creepy way, not the laughing clown running the knife along a vein when nobody is looking. No. Tears in my eyes laughing, usually. Laughing at the ridiculousness of it all, laughing.


... so, laugh everybody...

 

No comments: