Thursday, November 11, 2010

Digger Franco Polestar

Good morning my new friend.

What is your mood?

Today I decided to register for a dating site, to help pay the bills and to meet the man of my future life together.

When I read your profile on dating site I decided that u are brave, nice male who can take care of me and be a great friend to the beginning of our acquaintance.

If u are interested in my profile and my photos, please write info in my email, I will wait

Good luck

Yours

Franco Polestar


It was accompanied by a photo of a handsome young Italian man with long black hair, shirtless with a nice chest, dressed in briefs with one arm around a dancing pole, smiling. He was masculine and muscular, with his arse pushed out as if on a promise and his finger up to his lip, as if he could really be a naughty boy. An army uniform lay at his feet, his foot still in one trouser leg, commemorating the day, as if he'd just taken it off. He had a slouch hat in his other hand.


Yeah... nice try.


No comments: