Saturday, November 13, 2010

Remember God Is At Work Orchestrating The Divine Porpoise




Who's ever done the "next blog" thing at the top of your page? I was waiting for inspiration to hit me this morning, as the rain fell outside and the carpenter continued with his circular saw on the house across the road... cute wog boy who looks very hot bent over his make shift work bench in his dark blue, double white stripe, track suit pants... 

... but, I digress... so I thought I'd hit the "next blog" button a few times. OMG! It's truly amazing when you do? How many American Christianity blogs are there? It's truly frightening?

"I'm walkin my life with Jesus." (I can hear the southern accent twang)

"I'm hading my life over to the Lord."

"Remember, God is at work orchestrating the divine purpose."

I wish I knew how to hack, I'd go in and change that to, "Remember God is at work orchestrating the divine porpoise."

One after the other. It appears to be America's number one mental disease... did I say that out loud?

It was the first ten blogs, I'm amazed.


Anyway, I don't want to talk about that, everyone is free to choose to believe in whatever they like, hey?

I'm just waiting for the rain to stop, so I can go riding on my new bike. Yes, I bought a new bike, finally. I did the smart thing, I shopped around, checked out the prices and what was available and narrowed it down over the last two months, or so, and now I have it. Shiny and silver and really nice to ride. Yay! Of course, my old one really is worn out, so just about anything would be nice to ride in comparison.

I'd be orchestrating my own divine porpoise, if the rain would only stop. All weekend, says the weather report. Saturday and Sunday. Oh well, sigh. I guess it means I'll have to stay in doors glued to the Internet. I so want to go speeding along with the wind in my, um, er, helmet. The whir of the wheels beneath me. The whoosh of the bitumen below me.

Every night after work during daylight savings, and I'll get my fat arse into shape, not to mention get my ugly moods under control. My passive aggressive streak is taking over lately and it could just be my lack of exercise that is to blame.

However, today it is time to finish that novel, I guess. Late in the Season, Felice Picano, one of my favourite writers. I mean, what else are rainy Saturdays for, you know?


2 comments:

Rox said...

I always end up in strange Japanese blogs when I press the "next blog" button. Strange!

richardwatts said...

Yes, there are some rather hot tradies working in our street at the moment!