Sunday, May 22, 2011

It Crossed My Mind That I Could Live With Him

I stopped smoking again. It’s so much easier when you have a partner who disapproves, you know.

We sat around most of the morning, each one of us on our ipads. We watched Pug videos on YouTube. Sam wants a Pug, but he wants it to live at my place.

We had apple and rhubarb on our muesli, what was left over from Saturday night. It was much nicer the day after. To tell you the truth, I wasn't nearly as enamoured with my cocking last night, but it was lovely today. Clever me. You know, you've just got to say "clever me" occasionally, well, somebody has to and if you can't...

We ate Vietnamese in Victoria Street, for lunch. I finally got to taste fur, a traditional Vietnamese soup. It was, pretty much, the only busy restaurant in Victoria Street, which is always a good sign.

Otherwise, I was pretty much a lazy day.

It crossed my mind that I could live with Sam, at some time in the afternoon. I was a little surprised, I didn’t really think I would want to do that again, would think that again. I mean, it was just a thought, no invitation was issued, but I did think it. I didn't tell him, just enjoyed the moment myself. It made me smile, kind of unexpectedly.

No comments: