Tuesday, July 05, 2011

YouTube

Oh, I so love YouTube, you can watch anything you like, all day and life just drifts past you.

I have done nothing all week, except watch Bette Davis interviews and old episodes of What’s my Line, I so love that show. I keep thinking that I have to do something, that I have to get my act together, but when it comes to it, I just don’t want to. Ah! I so don’t want to go out there and work again. Motivation is at zero, interest is nothing. I try to make myself and I just seem unable.

My sister is fine, of course. Everyone lands on their feet, except me. Poor, poor me; the fact I have done nothing has nothing to do with anything. The lawyer said to her that since her old job gave her the company car she was driving, it would be unlikely she would get any more out of them than that. She is currently filling in in her first job from 25 years ago down in the country. She says I should go and see the lawyer, but even that seems like too much work. Oh, I must go and do that, I suppose, it is just hard to think and feel that he will actually be on my side. In a strange demented way, it feels like he will make me justify everything to him regarding (insert name of previous law firm) Does that sound weird?

I guess I should do something, but doing nothing still just seems so good.

 

No comments: