Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Sun Was Shinning

How fucken cold was it, last night? Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny, because it was such a lovely sunny day.

I left Sam's just before midnight and the car was perfectly covered in dew, like an icing sugar dusted cheese cake, it looked quite beautiful sitting there under the street light. The kind of surface you just want to take your fingers and draw patterns on, decorate it with 1960's daisy patterns. It was that lovely picture perfect image of winter, cold and snug.

It was cold inside, like an ice cave. I felt myself shiver as the cold seat hugged me.

I love that foggy exhaust of a late winter night, like little chimneys puffing out into the cold.

Of course, my windscreen was completely fogged up and I couldn't see a thing, but be that as it may...

No comments: