Monday, October 21, 2013

Yay, Monday





OMG! Meeting first up. 9am. Hello Monday morning. An HR team meeting, where I had to pretend to give a shit. Oh... ha ha... where I had to... um... think, be productive and contribute.


Not that I am really complaining, no not really, I've got a job, after all.

It is still baffling to me how I ended up in HR, however, after all the things I have written. Ha ha. Proof, that no one needed, that there is no god. Would it be termed cruel irony?

Then it was a meeting well into the afternoon to discuss the notes we took at the 2 day conference. Yay Monday. And I work with all girls, so I couldn't even sit there and imagine them in the underwear, if they have hairy chests, or foreskins. (Ha ha, there is only so much you can do to distract yourself, before you resort to the classics, imagining them all naked)

(still, I get to play with Jude)

The universe knows I don't want to imagine all those mystifying little string things and that extra chest flesh.

If you'd killed me around 1pm, I wouldn't have cared.

Do you think all gay men have an underwear fetish? I had the odd dirty thought when all those GM boys (that's general marketing, not genetically modified) came down in their suits for their quarterly meeting. Damien's arse in grey wool... that's all I'm saying. But, alas, that wasn't today.

No comments: