We stopped again at 1am, ‘Little Christian’ was too sore to continue, it had been for the last few hours, to be truthful, but in the end, I got hungry and then I got cold and I decided that I really must act on the thoughts I’d being having for the last few hours and stop. Just stop. I thought that Sam wanted to continue, but as soon as I said that I wanted to stop, he said that he was cold and that he wanted to stop also. He’d clearly been continuing because he thought that I wanted to continue.
We ate at 2am. Sam cooked chicken and made a salad.
I googled, ‘Little Christian’ is burning after too much masturbation, what can I put on it? The answers seemed to be pawpaw cream. So, I googled, can I put pawpaw cream on my penis. There wasn’t anything that said I shouldn’t. There were many amateurs giving advise who said that I should.
I covered ‘Little Christian’ in pawpaw cream.
I’m writing this at 2.30am Monday morning. Neither of us can work out how it got to this stage. We can, of course, but it is amazing how it all rolls into one and the details become fuzzy really quickly.
Time to go back to bed and try and sleep. Is that possible? Really?
Sam was looking for a particular video, that we had watched earlier, one about hypnosis. We lay on the bed quietly side by side, a gentle come down, the intension was until we felt tired and not wired. I fell asleep many times just momentarily. I’d nod off and then wake again.
I lay down and went to sleep around something like 3.30am. ‘Little Christian’ was burning. It was almost untouchable.
Sam went to sleep somewhere around 5.30am.
We woke at 8.30am. Sam said that Tina was evil and that she only made us mindless zombies. I reminded him that that was the experience of many gay men all around the world. He said that we had to divorce her. Divorce.
Sam got out of bed and headed downstairs,
I lay in bed for just a short time and then I got up and had a shower.
I felt great, except for ‘Little Christian’, which was in a world of pain. It seemed to be burning. I’d put pawpaw cream on it before I went to bed. It seemed like the skin I’d rubbed the pawpaw cream on was the cream skin that was burning. Or, was it burning due to the damage I’d done to it, which, of course, are the areas that I had rubbed pawpaw cream into. Was it burning due to the pawpaw cream? Or would it be a whole lot worse if I hadn’t put the pawpaw cream on?
I don’t know? All I knew was that it really hurt. It hurt to walk, it hurt to sit down, it hurt a lot even more so when it rubbed against clothes, but cloths, or no clothes, it hurt. Bugger!
I felt the usual post tina muck around my eyes, so I wanted to shower anyway. It always seems to take a few washes after crystal before my face feels really clean again.
I put washing on, more washing, another load of washing. All those towels. It was the third load of washing, a load each day. All the dirty towels were clean, there was no tell-tale pile of slimed linen hiding in a corner somewhere. No siree bob!
Sam ate grilled cheese and tomato on toast. I ate muesli.
I posted on Facebook
The Abbott Liberal Govt predicted in its midyear Budget update that The Commission of Audit would spend about $1 million, but figures show it cost taxpayers about $2.5 million to produce the audit. That’s a 150% budget blowout from the panel advising us how to “live within our means”. Good start guys.
Sam and Buddy both sat up the back against the roller door with their shirts off and sunbaked, mid morning.
I gave up smoking somewhere along the way. What day was that? What day is it now? I think I gave up Saturday morning. It is now Monday morning, 11.26am to be precise, that is 48 hours later.
Sam sang to every song we had on all morning. We sat in the lounge slowly buzzing down… down…landing. Oh. Ooof.
We watched Jennifer Hudson sing I Will Always Love you, to Whitney Houston in a tribute, on the TV through Youtube. We listened to Whitney Houston sing the same song. We listened to Jennifer Holiday and Jennifer Hudson sing And I am telling you. We listened to Sam Smith. We listened to a 16 year old Filipino girl named Cherise sing Beyoncé. We listen to Whitney Houston sing The Greatest Love of All.
We headed down to Smith Street for lunch. I’d say walk, but I was walking like I’d had a hard day on the horse. “In pain, honey. In pain.”
We ate Spicy Pork at White Kimchi, a new Korean Restaurant. It was nice, the pork dish and the restaurant.
We came home and had an afternoon nap. It was lovely, I slept easily. I’m not sure if I’ll be able… zzzzzz. We left Buddy downstairs, eventually he joined us, of course.
I got out of bed at 7.30pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment