Monday, January 19, 2015

A Downs Boy Named Christian

There is a Down Syndrome boy named Christian who is the son of a neighbour of mine from up the road and because we have the same name Christian feels a special affection for me, which is kind of cute. Whenever he sees me he hugs me tight. He is really strong, with the grip of steal.

"He really likes you," his mother says beaming. "He is so affectionate."


I can feel how affectionate he is as he humps my leg. Christian often has a boner as he hugs me hello and he isn't backward in rubbing it against me. 
I always want to say, get him off me, but I just smile sweetly instead and wait for it to be over. I figured I can be a good sport and pretend like it is nothing, the hardon not him, and that it won't last too long, which it doesn't.

Nervous smile.

I just think of puppies and Jaguar cars and apple pies.

He is a nice enough kid otherwise. Well, he isn't really even a kid. He is 18, or thereabouts. It has crossed my mind that maybe he is gay. Gay and Down Syndrome, I wonder how that would go for him? Sigh, the thought is a little mind boggling. But, really, I think his mum is right, I think he is just affectionate. I try not to recoil whenever I saw him, because he is a nice enough kid and I don't want him to feel any kind of rejection, I don't want to be responsible for that. I don't mind giving him a hug. He's certainly enthusiastic. And his mother seems to be quite oblivious. Anyway, I can just be a good sport about it, as I really don't see him very often. And it is practically Xmas.

No comments: