Friday, January 16, 2015

Kirin had her tits out today

Kirin (my current manager) had her tits out today. She had on some floral chiffon number, which barely covered her sizable girls. I guess when you are an old peroxide blonde chick, whose been around the traps more than once, you think such attire is appropriate for the office. I'm saying those puppies were barely contained, even I watched them bouncing around a few times. They were kind of mesmerising... follow... the... bouncing... ball. I can’t imagine what the straight boys in the office thought – actually, in not for profit, not so many straight boys – especially the ones with the Oedipus complex, or wanting to visit Cougar Town.

She also had on thongs. That is the feet kind of thong and not the other kind, which is too awful to picture, let me tell you, that particular image could scar a nice, young gay boy. Now, can you imagine what would be said if a man wore thongs into the office? And had hipster jeans cut down to his pubic bone? Ha, ha. No, but things, should guys be able to wear them?

No comments: