Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Everything Was Okay Today

Everything was okay today, it all went swimmingly, actually. No problems. I worked like a beaver.

(boyfriend) Sam says I am just a drama queen who likes to whinge.

Really? I said.

Boyfriends can be mean.

I got it all under control today. The computer problems I was having yesterday morning threw me and threw my work out. But, today was no problem. The HR bitches and the Finance trolls (did you like that?) (or should that read, my fellow finance trolls?) were all coming at me for information, figures, spread sheets, journals, reports (when I see it written down, I think, oh, how did I end up this person?) that they have already been supplied with, a multitude of stuff. "Yes, sure, no problem," I say politely. 

My newly found zen work attitude, these people are all morons and they will always be morons, no use getting angry with them, it is beyond their control, just give them what they want. (I have an IQ of 140, most of them don't know what IQ means. :) ) I used to rail and tell them that all that stuff had already been done for them, but it takes just as much energy, if not more, to do that as to just supply what they want again. It is annoying and probably means they will keep doing it, but it is the course of least resistance for me.

No comments: