Monday, July 18, 2016

Fun in a Sidecar

I want to ride in a sidecar before I die, fresh air in the hair, a cool breeze blowing on my face. I reckon that would be a lot of fun. Don’t you think? I guess it is a romantic idea, but what is wrong with romantic ideas? We all need a little more romance. Ultimately, I’d like it to be around Europe, with Sam, but as Sam doesn’t drive, it would have to be me behind the wheel, er, handlebars, um, in the driver’s seat. I must teach Sam to drive. Of course, that would be a car and a motorbike would be a completely other thing… so, I’m guessing, that the sidecar thing, with Sam, is never going to happen. Pity. Sad face. It would be such fun. Such fun.

Goggles, helmet, a leather jacket, I can almost feel the bugs in my teeth already. Glorious.

No comments: