Thursday, September 15, 2016

What the fuck happened? Global warming, anyone. Oh, no, of course, that doesn't exist, it is just a figment of the greenies imagination. (Why that would be has never really been explained) Or is it just balmy old, crazy old, unpredictable old spring?

And people question why I've stayed in bed. Well, truthfully, nobody has questioned why I stayed in bed, people don't give a shit, but if they did, this is my answer.

Jill called and complained about the burden of all her money. I agreed with her, in a sense, that if I don't go back to work, I need to get my investments right, otherwise I am fucked. 

My boss has sent me 4 potential assignments recently. My new boss who I haven't even spoken to, as yet. He took over from Jack in March. Jack said he was putting a good word in for me, before he took up his new position. I decided I'd give a job a go if there was a good one, half good one, one that vaguely satisfied some criteria. So, the 4 jobs were, once a fortnight in Altona for 2 months, possibly 3 months, full time in Epping for 3 months, or 3 days per week in Camberwell on a permanent basis, or 5 days in South Melbourne, split over 2 weeks. I didn't want any of them.

Sam told me to clean the house then, if I was going to be so choosy.

Andy had the day off and he hung around the house all day.

Mitch suddenly burst out of his room, not long ago, and raced to the shower and then raced out the front door, as he has a habit of doing.

Buddy snores next to me undisturbed.

No comments: