Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Probation

Melissa called me into her office and showed me a response to HR's enquiry to the end of my probation. She'd written something about I'd be okay going forward, that my inaccuracies may have had something to do with my previous employment. (Whatever that meant?) That I kept to myself, and… I didn't really read much after that. But, (boss) Tony agreed with her. I'm guessing, I should be pleased? I think? The font was small, I couldn't really see it all from my bending down over her shoulder position. I didn't really care enough to follow too closely. I passed. I think? I pretended to read it all, but I couldn’t really see it very clearly. As soon as she said something, I just agreed with a nod and it was done.

(Christian says he wouldn't care if they let him go, but, I am guessing, deep down he would still be hurt)

I turned and left her office. I haven't confirmed to the long term, I thought, as I headed back to my desk.


No comments: