Saturday, November 18, 2023

Days Off

I've lay on the couch and watched Dashcam Disasters for the last couple of days. I know!

I've lay on the couch and watched Dashcam Disasters for the last couple of days. I know!

They are kind of addictive, watching stupid people doing stupid things. It is addictive.

Some people? Seriously? You couldn't make this stuff up. If you wrote about such cretins, readers just wouldn't believe it. No, they wouldn’t.

Stupid people, doing stupid things... (It's how American's vote Trump into office)

I am so lazy sometimes. Still, sometimes it's nice to be lazy. Big stretch.

And the weather has been gorgeous.

The inspiration to write comes and then it goes. I think I have to waste a certain amount of time until the inspiration to write comes back. Is that what they call the muse? Ah, maybe.

I was really creative for the last 3, or 4 months before November. I got a lot done. 

And then, not so much.

It hasn't come back yet, I must need to waste some more of my life so it will. Come back.

It always does. Come back.


No comments: