Thursday, March 14, 2024

I Feel Better

I feel better today.

Actually, not so much this morning, I was still a bit seedy this morning, when I took the dogs for a walk. I saw the will-you-clean-up-the-skerrick-of-poo-off-the-footpath-after-I'd-picked-up-my-dog's-poo guy, from the other side of the road. He gave me a look. I held his gaze, oh, I had to, momentarily, then I turned away thinking, you have a good day, mate.

I don't know what made me sick? Dizziness and vomiting? Nah, I don't know? I want to say food poisoning, off-food, but they aren't really the symptoms of bad food.

I made a full recovery by this afternoon, though. I listened to music.

I feel better now.

I can't complain. No-one listens anyway, you know, as 'they' say.

Sam bought a new Apple Watch, he gave me the run down on it, I'm still not really sure what it has that his old one didn't have. I got his old watch, of course. This one's face is always illuminated, I guess that was a (first world) problem with my old one. I haven't really noticed yet. But there were times, I remember, when I had both my hands full and I wanted to know the time - oh, yes, I know, a watch telling the time is pretty quaint - and I have tried to get the screen to light up by touching it with my nose. That never worked.


No comments: