Sunday, October 22, 2006

Bad Christian!

I took up smoking again, at Rachel's restaurant opening. My long time mate Christopher said he'd given up smoking too - we all used to smoke, but have, mostly, stopped - and some how that translated into he and I puffing away out the front on the street, for half the night, chatting away. Flirting gently, as we do. Don't know why - we smoked, not flirted.

Rachel and I have had a long standing mission to seduce Christopher. We've often joked that when he complains about not getting enough sex from his wife, which he does constantly, that we'd both hit on him. One from one side, one from the other. We decided we'd have to be drunk first and preferably Christopher would have to be drunk too. But thus far our evil plans...


The wedding went well. It dawned on me halfway through the proceedings that weddings are all about fucking, what with the comments and innuendos that go on, endlessly, even in our times of, shall we say, no sheet checking the following morning.


I missed out on the car, he sold it an hour before I called, this afternoon. Crap! I had to get myself back from the country on the train. I had to wait until someone had time to drive me to the station. Grrr!

Never the less, country train travel is so civilised, whooshing through the fields with the sun genly shining in through the window. Lay back, relax. I guess, I'll be doing a lot more of it in the future, huh.


No comments: