Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Carla Meets Steve

Steve chewed vigorously, Gavin twitched, as they watched the 4 o'clock show.

"Enjoying it?" slurred Steve.

"My head is thick. The base of my neck is stiff. My eyes are only half open. This is an effort," said Gavin. Steve put his arm around Gavin's naked shoulders and pulled his boyfriend into him. Gavin was only wearing jeans.

"Gavin! Gavin!"

Gavin looked around to see if he was the Gavin somebody was calling to. His sister, Carla, was next to him. "Gav," said Carla. "I spotted you from the dance floor."

"You didn't tell me you were coming?"

"Only decided at the last minute," said Carla. "Have you been here long?"

"A while."

Carla looked at Steve. "Aren't you going to introduce me?"

"This is Steven."

"Hello." Carla was twitching and looking wide-eyed. She stepped back and gazed Steve up and down.

"My, my, little bro. I can see what you see in this one."

Gavin looked at Steve - Shaggy, blond mane, hairy chest, 6 pack, snug shorts, thick, hairy thighs. He looked back at Carla and blushed. All of the women in Gavin's life thought Steve was hot. He was. Carla caressed Gavin's cheek.

"Look at you little bro." She sighed. “Happy in love.” She smiled again. Carla looked from her brother's face to Steve's and back again. “Even I can see that.” 


No comments: