Saturday, June 21, 2008

Shine a Light

Got up early. Wrote. Transferred all my (150) sms’ to my journal. Had my first joint at 8.30. Went back to bed, 10.30. Wanked. Got to the hairdresser at midday; wanted sexy Sam to cut it, but I got the Asian chick. She did a good job. I closed my eyes and drifted, let her do her thing, I was stoned.
Got to the pet food shop before it closed. Bought pet food for Missy, Fred and Spook. Got to mums at 2pm for pies for lunch.


Got home at 16.30.

Got to Cinema Nova to see Shine a Light at 17.00. It was hot. I guess, you'd have to be a Stones fan. Great cinematography. Sniffed around Borders afterwards. Lots of people in Lygon Street. Bought two drinks on the way home to quench my unquenchable thirst. Don’t know what that about.
Rolled my second joint.

Shane went to Matt’s.
David is in his room.

It’s 20.45.

I should head out to a sex club.

No comments: