Sunday, March 22, 2009

Da di da

I text Kane late, So have you taken the pills yet? I thought it was funny. No, I don't know what I was thinking. I laughed nervously before I cringed, this morning at the thought. So, I guess that's taken care of him.

I'm surprised more people don't suicide after staying in and watching Saturday night teev. It was bad movies all the way. But, half a bottle of vodka and any thing seems good, let me tell you. 50/50 ratio with tonic and a slice and a squeeze of lime. Keep them coming. Just add vodka makes any occasion better.

Lindsay Lohan and Chris Pine trading luck with a kiss. Incredibly stupid stuff, but Chris Pine is incredibly good looking, though. Yes, I'm shallow enough to admit that his pretty face kept me interested. I'll have to look up a few more of his films.

Then there was Jack Nicholson and Dianna Keaton having sex. Old people screwing, I guess, it should be refreshing. And she had Keanu Reeves chasing her, go figure. I thought it was terrible the first time I saw it. I remember Ab saying it was one of the worst films she'd ever seen. I got a few laughs, I have to admit.

Me and the cat. And Lindt mint intense. All that was missing was intelligent conversation. Although, the cute, drunk straight boy standing at the lane at the back of the Builder's Arms with his big cock out of his pants after having a piss, as I went to get smokes made up for that.

"Nice cock, buddy," I said, before I'd really thought it through.

"Thanks," he said, with a cross-eyed smile.

I've got newspapers every where, this morning. I scratched my head and laughed, as I thought, Who's been in? when my bleary eyes focused on them. I couldn't have made this mess? The lovely smell of Sunday morning. Fresh. New.

Oh, I should write something. As Erica Barry said, writing is 10% talent and 90% hard work.

The grinder whirred as the beans turned to powder.


No comments: