Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday in Bed

Shane's taken the rest of the year off, he's heading overseas. But first, he's off to Byron for four weeks to rest. He's trading his arse for accommodation with an old FB who lives up there.

Well, it's a viable option.

So, we had a farewell for him, not exactly sure why? Do most people get a farewell party for going on holidays?

Oh, I'm sure it's me. I'm in a funny mood today. I'm lying in bed watching a Desperate Housewives marathon, a show I never normally watch, sad but true. Read, I'm hiding away, it's that kind of day.

The gay boys over the road are having post wherever they've been last night, Sunday on the balcony. Ah, good on 'em.


I made a trifle, for last night. My friends are always amazed when I cook. They always think that I can't, they always forget that I can, but choose not to. Oh, bored already. As an exhousemate once said, All I need for a kitchen is a telephone and a microwave.

Everyone bought a plate, except for David who could only manage half a bottle of vodka that he bought a week a go. Yeah, good on ya, that's the spirit.


Oh... Susan and Jackson just had the break up speech Manny and I had, nearly word for word. Well, the speech we had several times preceding breaking up, to be truthful.

"Does this relationship have a future?" asked Manny.

"Can't we keep on going the way we are?" I replied.

"But, where are we going, babe? Where's this leading to?"

"Can't we just enjoy the here and now?"

Blah, blah, blah...

It took me back.

Oh, kill me now!


I just dashed down stairs for comfort food, as the rain fell and cooked baked beans because I hadn't eaten all day. I wanted to get it done in the ad break, so it had to be quick. As they were cooking, I looked in the fridge for a drink to see all the fabulous left-over food from the party, just as the microwave went bing with my baked beans. Ug!! I skulked back upstairs with the cooked, red slop, being careful not to take a knife with me, as I might just be tempted to self harm.

Well, it's a viable option to feeling bored. Come on all you 16 year old girls who are reading this, give it a try.

Ha, ha, ha! That's a joke, by the way.

My mates said to me last night that my humour is often too black for most people.


Oh my god, Lilly Tomlin just made her entrance on Desperate Housewives, got to go.


No comments: