Monday, January 10, 2011

Oh Bugger it, I’m Going To Slip Back Into Denial

Oh what to do today? I slept in late, thanks to staying up until 4.30am watching Emerdale. It's my latest waste of time.

It’s wet and muggy.

Should I call my old recruitment agent? She said she wanted to clone me when I left contract work for a full time position. I haven't felt that kind of appreciation for such a long time, although that was eight years ago and I didn't have a mortgage then. That's what scares me, it didn't matter if contracts dried up for a few weeks, or so. Now, it does... in these uncertain times. If only Mark was in a position to give me back the money he owes me.

But, I feel sick about work, I feel sick about having to go in there tomorrow.

The fat loser and the anorexic bitch are running the asylum under the hawk-like gaze of the cyborg queen.

Oh bugger it, I’m going to slip back into denial and watch Emerdale. Aaron (and Jackson) is so much more appealing. Not to mention cutie pants Adam.


No comments: