Sunday, January 23, 2011

Back to Happy

I did the painting, all day yesterday; windows, doors, garden gates. So, I've got a happy boyfriend again.

So, I guess, I’m not terrible Christian any longer. Big fat Christian liar, is something else I was too. I guess I’m not that either.

You know, terms I'm really happy with.

But, I guess he doesn't get drama queen, or little bitch any longer either. So, yo know, it all works out.


And we fooled around in the middle of it, with paint all over us. Not sure if the neighbours could see, I thought, afterwards. Sam has a high fence out the front, but the neighbours have a double story house across the road.


We ate noodles for lunch and not just our own, in Preston, just near the market.

It dawned on me over lunch, that to enjoy the multiculturalism that I move to Fitzroy in the first place to live amongst, I’d have to move further out. The yuppies have turned Fitzroy in Balwyn, except with more interesting architecture.


No comments: