Thursday, January 06, 2011

Ravi

21.48
Ravi
Hi
Christian

21:49
Christian
hi

21:50
Ravi
What r u doing these days

21:50
Christian
I've been on holidays, just about to go back to work tomorrow
How about you?

21:50
Ravi
I'm unemployed

21:50
Christian
unemployed?

21:51
Ravi
Yes
Contract finished with the school

21:51
Christian
How come?
oh
No teaching jobs?

21:51
Ravi
Not ATM

21:52
Christian
Can't you charm them?

21:52
Ravi
It was just for a year
I couldn't charm u
Don't have a chance with others

21:52
Christian
Oh, I don't know about that

21:52
Ravi
How is ur mum?

21:53
Christian
She's in care

21:53
Ravi
Well then how come u don't call me
I mean over to ur place
U know I love making out with u

21:53
Christian
We just never seemed to be able to schedule our schedules

21:54
J

21:54
Christian
You're pretty charming, though

21:54
Ravi
It's ok I thought I would let u know that u r a very tempting handsome man and I do think of u

21:55
Christian
You are too, you know

21:55
Ravi
I'm in a catholic school if I try they might burn me

21:55
Christian
the pope may fall over dead
hey
I thought you were really handsome yourself, but we just never seemed to be able to get together

21:56
Ravi
Hey we need to catch up some day
I dreamt of sucking u off a few days back

21:57
Christian
Sure, I'd like that, you know. Except, I'm seeing someone at the moment

21:57
Ravi
I was looking at ur pics

21:57
Christian
You were sexy in my arms
lost opportunities, really

21:58
Ravi
I would let u decide if u want my lips on your cock or not
Lol

21:58
Christian
I liked the way you used to feel
21:58

Ravi
If u feel it's right let me know
U are not the first guy to lay me off for someone else
I have seen this part of life 2 years back
Before I met u
I was badly dumped
Lol

21:59
Christian
I didn't lay you off, I was pretty keen, you are really nice, but, I kind of thought you weren't so interested
We never seemed to meet up

22:00
Ravi
I was busy earning for my studies
And I'm still hand to mouth
I couldn't have just come into ur Life as a pauper
It would have made things sour

22:02
Christian
Yeah, I know... your studies. It wouldn't have mattered you being broke, I wouldn't have cared

22:02
Ravi
That's true u wouldn't and why should u

22:03
Christian
You're nice and sweet and smart and funny... and I've kind of thought about you as someone who got away
I thought you lost interest in me

22:03
Ravi
Bull shit

22:03
Christian
what's bullshit

22:03
Ravi
I never lost interest

22:04
Christian
Maybe so, but that's how I ended up feeling
it's a shame

22:04
Ravi
But any way who r u dating and is he treating u good

22:04
Christian
He's really sweet
Nice, funny, keeps up with me

22:06
Ravi
No it's not a shame it never will be coz the time I spent with u was great and if god wills we would have good time again but I don’t wish ill for ur new romance may u prosper in it

22:06
Christian
I was keen on you

22:06
Ravi
I am still here

22:07
Christian
And. maybe one day, as clichéd as it sounds...
you never know

22:07
Ravi
Keep me as the other guy
I like that
It's sexy and fun
Keep me a secret

22:08
Christian
You're too nice to be kept as a secret

22:08
Ravi
A hidden refuge this way u get the best I don't have an issue with it
N never introduce me to ur squeeze

22:09
Christian
You make me laugh with that

22:09
Ravi
Cheat with me

22:09
Christian
I still think of what a sexy boy you are
But, I'm not the cheating kind
too stressful

22:09
Ravi
I'm making it easy for u
Lol

22:10
Christian
Oh yeah...

22:10
Ravi
I am the devil playing hismeptophallese
I want u to fuck me

22:12
Christian
sure, you're nice to fuck
But I'm not the cheating kind. When I look into my guy's eyes, I need a clear and pure mind with which to connect
But, I would like to again. You're sexy and passionate
And nice to kiss

22:14
Ravi
I miss u
I would let u go now

22:14
Christian
I liked being with you... you were really nice

22:15
Ravi
Hope u come to my dream and do something wild
Take care and give love to ur Bf

22:15
Christian
Take you in my arms, hey?

22:16
Ravi
Fuck me nice and slow

22:16
Christian
nice and slow

22:16
Ravi
I am not the super slammer type

22:16
Christian
I remember...

22:17
Ravi
Yep gentle and with lots of touch body contact
Kissing n licking
Good night Christian before I get too uncomfortable I am already hard
Message me when u r free
We could catch up some time give me advance notice

22:19
Christian
You take care sweet man

No comments: