Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sexy Black Boys

I reckon if I'd been a gay boy growing up in America, rather than Australia, I reckon I could have had a "thing" for pretty black boys. I always liked 'em dark, dark hair, olive skin, blondies never really did it for me normally.

I went to the periodontist first up this morning and had that sharp, spikey pokey thing shoved down my gums. The nerve/pain is beyond feeling, beyond hurting. How it feels s quite beyond description, but, fortunately, it doesn't last long. You just have to grip the chair and think of England, as I have it done every 4 months and I have no real choice.
I've got one really deep pocket. He asked me if I wanted an injection for that one before he cleaned it? Or was I the stoic type?
I said, "Yes."
"Is that yes to the injection, or yes to the stoic type?" he asked.
I laughed and said, "I'll take all the drugs you can give me, don't be mistaken."
He laughed. "I see."
He said I'd been smoking.
I said only pot.
He shrugged. "I see," he said again.

I had lunch with Sam afterwards. It was, of course, hard to eat, my mouth felt like someone else's, it felt like my brain was sending the signals but somehow someone else's brain was in control, like the marionette was being controlled by another puppeteer.

Then I went to the cd/dvd shop at Collins Place and bought some dvd's, one of which is Mandingo. When I was a kid I remember seeing a photo of the old woman with her hand down Ken Norton's shorts which stayed in my head to this day. It turned me on way back then something hugely. Maybe, I've always been a bit of a perve. I'd forgotten about it until  saw the dvd cover in the shop and it all came back to me.




Now I'm sitting up in bed watching it for the first time. Yeah, I reckon pretty black boys would have been on my list of boys I liked, sexy wog boys, hot Asian boys, dark hair, dark complexions, if I'd grown up with more of those black boys around me. Pity really.

No comments: