Monday, June 04, 2012

You Can't Make Me

Today it is the not-for-profit nightmare in (the inner suburbs). What a fucking disaster! Hands in the air. I don't want to go. Big eyes, scared expression. I hate it when near enough is good enough, how can you possibly, ever, do your job smoothly if that is the basis of your work? I ask you? They clearly have no idea what they are doing.

I shouldn't worry about it so much, I shouldn't take it on. I just hate it when something I do isn't completely right, but you know, it's just a fucking job. What do I care if it is all over the place like a mad woman's shit. Just take the money and run, Christian. Who cares? They don't really care, no they don't, not really.

No, but that' not the explanation you gave me last time I asked?

Anyway, wish me luck.


No comments: