Sunday, July 21, 2013

You Need Imagination To Like Air Travel

We are off to Vietnam, in a few days. We are leaving via the Gold Coast to pick up Mark in Northern NSW on the way.

Buddy is off to the country to stay with the Kelpies. He is going to spend 3 weeks on the sheep farm. Poor Bud, he has to sleep outside in the dog run, no blankets and central heating for farm dogs.

I have promised Buddy that while we are away and while he is staying in the country that the loser and his pitbull will be shot dead by a disgruntled drug addict that the loser has short changed. I think just 2 gunshots will be all that is needed, one through the losers left eye and one through the dog's face, their brains making matching splatter patterns on the wall behind them. Of course, one blood/brain tissue mix would be higher up the wall than the other, probably the only time the loser has a higher intellect than his dog. They will probably fall crumpled in identical heaps on the floor.

I am taking my laptop with me, I might just write the short story of  how it happened on the plane. Small laptop, big journey. Ha ha. I depends how bored I get on board the plane. It is so boring, I shudder at the thought. Well, I don't shudder, I just feel an over whelming sense of stillness and cramped legs and a sore neck and wishing it was over. 


No comments: