Saturday, July 27, 2013

Not Much Fun

We went for a walk in the afternoon, around the lake, in the middle of Hanoi. We sat down halfway around,  Mark got chatting to some guy, Sam was checking something on his iPhone and my guts gurgled from my stomach down to my bum. Oh, I thought, that doesn't feel good. And that was how it started, just like that.

I've got food poisoning, it isn't any fun, let me tell you. It has been coming out both ends. And now, everything hurts; my shoulders hurts, my chest hurts, my back hurts, my hips hurt, my head hurts.

I feel like shit. I don't feel much like writing, no energy. It seems to take a lot of effort just keep my head up vertical,  it is a strain. I'm so tired. Oh, bugger, first day and all.

It is raining. I am lying in bed quietly. We ate from a street cafe, I'm not sure if that is the cause, as Sam ate all of the same things and he is fine, but I am thinking that probably is the cause. Oh well, at least the food was nice.

3 comments:

Damien said...

Take care and get plenty of rest.

Go easy on the tummy.

:-(

Adaptive Radiation said...

Get well soon.

FletcherBeaver said...

Thanks, Santo is looking after me