Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I led Buddy away and we proceeded to do our lap of the oval, as normal. I was not happy. About halfway around, I am not sure what happened now, I guess I wasn’t exactly concentrating, I was probably still stewing, and his lead came out of my hand. He gave me that sideways bulldog look and turned into the middle of the oval and headed back in the direction of the malamute. He headed straight into a circle of dog owners with various types of dogs.

“Could you grab him for me,” I asked as Buddy said hello to all of their dogs.

I was pissed off still and I couldn't help but tell them all what had just happened. One of the girls agreed and said she thought the malamute was "sus" when her dog went over near it and it acted funny.

The malamute and its owner left the oval.

I let Buddy off his lead.

We all had a collective bitch about the malamute and other dickhead dog owners, as our dogs played in front of us.

Then the lovely lady from South Yarra arrived with her Frenchie named Stella and she and I chatted away in the glorious sun, as Buddy and Stella played together.


No comments: