Saturday, July 20, 2013

I Dreamt I Was a Flower

I had a dream that I was out drinking big glasses of white wine, of all things. They just kept being handed to me, by who wasn’t clear. It was some kind of party.

Then I was driving home and I got pulled over by the police for a random breath test. I didn’t care, as I usually don’t, because I don’t really drink. Then I remembered that I had been drinking heavily as the policeman was walking up to my car window. I was stressing as the policeman approached.

What have I done? I thought. The world spun.

Then I was a cream tulip and my head was in the middle of the flower as if on the stem and the petals were surrounding me, rubbing up against my chin, wrapped around my face.

Then I woke up and it was morning and the doona was wrapped up around my chin.

No comments: