Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sleeping Buddy

Buddy has slept with me for the last two nights. Well, he was alone, I was alone. I can't sleep unless there is somebody snoring next to me. Ha, ha. The two of them sound alike when they snore in sleep. They do, just the same.

Although, a snoring partner doesn't keep me awake. I can fall asleep listening to Sam snoring, I really don't know what all the fuss is about.

Buddy was awake when I woke up. His big, brown eyes gazing over at me. They both have big, brown eyes. They look at me adoring, in almost the same way. It's lovely. (Sam doesn't quite drool the same, though)

They are both nicer than me, sweeter with sunnier dispositions, but I'm the funny one.

I guess Buddy should sleep in his kennel tonight, tomorrow is a work day. Still, it is nice to wake up with him. He is such a teddy bear. Smile.

No comments: