Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Work from Home

I’d love to work as a job as an image repairer. Work from home and all that. Of course, it would most likely result in RSI, it gets that way now, sometimes. After cleaning images all day, I end up with an aching hand and arm.

I was reading an article about not working as a wage slave. It said we should all start a business and a website is a good way to earn money 24/7 rather than 8 hours a day. 

I messaged Sam and said we should open a website design business, that he should teach me - being a computer programmer, web designer, himself - how to do it and with his guidance I could run it, until it makes money and then he could quit work and join me at home on our laptops side by side in our home office. 

Surely, it must be a growth industry. I would guess that more and more people will want web sites.

Sam's response was that I should study a programming and web design first, as there was so much information to learn. That I could do it on line there were a lot on offer. He could give me pointers on what courses I should do.

Oh? I thought. I guess that means he's not so keen? It sounded like a good idea, too. "I'm smart," I told him, to which he gave me one of "those" looks.

"I know you are smart, honey, but you know nothing about computer programming."

No comments: