Friday, April 11, 2014

Two Weeks

Sam left for Indonesia for two weeks to visit his family. I drove him to the airport fairly late, for a midnight flight. It was a rush in the end, when he checked his ticket to find he was leaving at 12am and not 1am, as he first thought.

Malaysian Airlines, through KL. Don't think I have been a little worried about it.

We kissed each other and told one another that we loved each other, right in front of the security guard, at the 5 min drop off. I'm guessing we did nothing that the security guard hasn't seen before. It is a modern world, after all.

I played, Amy Winehouse, Valarie, as I headed back down the freeway towards home.

Two weeks. I'll miss him. Perhaps, it is good that I am working for the next two weeks? Maybe? Sometimes coming home to an empty house, is worse than being in an empty house all day.

No comments: