Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Export the Racisits

I saw an interview with one of the organisers of the Rise Up Australia/Reclaim Australia (or as I like to call them, Ignorant Christian Boguns Strike Back) rallies, I think it was the one in Melbourne, say that he was a patriot and not a racist, but (and this is an important but), if what he did was considered racism then he was happy to be called a racist. 

So, now they are not even hiding the fact that they are racists.

The rest of us should have had a vote, and I am sure the rest would agree with me when I say, we could have an exchange program, we could put one Rise Up Australia?Reclaim Australia racist... er... supporter on a boat and send them towards the equator for every refugee we accept into the country, that way we'd, more than likely, get a new hard working Aussie and we'd get rid of one moronic racist.

No comments: