Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Jon Thinks He Can Smell Something?

Jon thinks, What is that yogurty, nutmeggy, strawberry aroma... as he pulls his nose out of his boyfriend, Christos' hairy arse crack?

Christos is on his knees, down on his elbows pulling his cock furiously, as he likes his arse being licked. He is quite the bottom guy, is Christos.

"Can you smell anything?" asks Jon.

"No." Gasp. "It wasn't me." Gasp. "Why?" Gasp. "Don't stop."

"It smells like yogurt..."

"What?" moans Christos. He rests his forehead on his arm but he is still pulling himself. "Yogurt?" He sounds incredulous.

"Have you been eating yogurt?"

"NO!" wails Christos.

"Or strawberry..."

"What?" Groan. "No!" Groan. "Fuck Jon, don't stop! I'm nearly, I'm nearly..."

"Or is it nutmeg?" Jon rubs his nose with the back of his hand.

"Jesus Jon, NOT FUCKEN NOW!"

"What do you think it could be?" Jon sniffs the air.

"Who cares!" cries Christos. "Lick my fucken arse, will you!"

"What?"

"AH!"

"Oh?" Jon turns his head sideways and slides the tip of his tongue quite forcefully inside Christos' quivering anus, sliding it in and out like a piston.

"Oh yeah! Oh fucken yeah" Christos' hand starts to beat himself faster. "Yes, just like that." Thwack, thwack, thwack goes his hand.

"I han till mell it." Jon's words are muffled, as would be expected.

"Oh MY FUCKEN GOD!" screams Christos, “What?”

Jon pulls his face out of Christos arse crack. “I said I could smell it.”

“Smell WHAT?”

“Yogurt, or nutmeg, or strawberries,” says Jon. “Didn’t you hear me?”

“I’m sorry, but I had my mind… on… something… else.” Christos balls his fists out in front of him and drops his head.

“Sorry,” says Jon.

“SORRY?” Christos collapses onto his stomach. “Ah!”

“I got distracted.”

“Clearly!”

Jon laughs. “It made me feel like fruit salad.”

“I don’t BELIEVE you!”

“Oh… sorry… come on, let’s finish.” Jon slaps Christos’ bare arse. Jon’s hand stings. He shakes it in mid air.

“OMG!” Christos grabs his arse and rolls into ball. "Fuuuck!"

“Oh, sorry… again,” says Jon. He can’t believe he just did that. “Do you want fruit salad." Jon laughs. "You know, if I get some?”

“No, no I don’t.” Christos spits his words at Jon.


No comments: