Friday, October 14, 2016

Turning Into An Old Perv

I must be turning into an old perv, I think. I go for a walk every day for an hour. I think if I do an hours exercise every day, I can sit on my arse for the rest of the time. Funny, David often calls me during my walk and we chat away. He calls me on his blue days, when I am out being healthy, telling me how depressed he is. I make him laugh.

Any way, I digress...

I take my walk up Swanston Street, passed Melbourne uni, and are there some cute boys who go to Melbourne Uni. I have my head phones on, I am lost in my own world of music, and it is like a steady stream of Ford Models. (maybe, I exaggerate a little, but I am sure you get what I mean) past my eyes. I look straight ahead, steady like a galleon, but it is a cute passing parade and there is a smile on my face.

No comments: