Wednesday, November 09, 2016

4am

I love 4am, channel 11, a couple of joints on my balcony, the street is still. All the good programs. Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier, Becker, Friends, Seinfeld,  JAG, Family Ties, hell, even Pound Puppies.

Buddy snoring next to me. Warm and cuddly.

Sam's in Brisbane working. Sam will be cross. He's working hard, I'm lying around.

David came over and borrowed my Friends DVD collection, he must be depressed. He even went out and bought season 9 & 10, we've always been missing season 9 & 10, he must be suicidal. He looked okay, we laughed. I made banana cake, that always gets him over here.

The comes up at 5.30am, it is blue and gold. Buddy and I are lying on the bed farting, I don't know who smells worse.

Jake, the blind black guy on Becker is cute, I'd sleep with him, I thought. Reminds me of those mornings with Fergus and Shane and Tom and Mark and Perry and Kim, watching the Thunderbirds as the sun came up, Sunday morning, off our heads, having danced the night before at some party, telling each other which one of the Thunderbird's was the hottest. Twenty years ago, Tom and Fergus are both dead. Funny how melancholy the sun rise makes you.

No comments: