Sunday, November 13, 2016

Dancing At Sun Rise

6am. I’m listening to Jagger sing Rolling Stone's ballads with my headphones on dancing on the back veranda smoking a joint as the sun comes up. The dark is breaking.

My set list for this was...


Love In Vain – Let It Bleed

Angie – Goat’s Head Soup

Fool to Cry – Black and Blue

Wild Horses – Sticky Fingers

Factory Girl – Beggars Banquet

Far Away Eyes – Some Girls

You Can’t Always Get What You Want – Let It Bleed



Extended Mix…

As Tears Go By – December’s Children

Loving Cup – Exile On Main Street

Ruby Tuesday – Between The Buttons

Waiting On A Friend – Tattoo You



Super Extended Mix…

Blinded by Rainbows – Voodoo Lounge

No Expectations – Beggars Banquet

Memory Motel – Black and Blue

Time Is On My Side – 12X5

Out Of Tears – Voodoo Lounge

Sister Morphine – Sticky Fingers



Deluxe Super Extended Mix…

Heart of Stone – Rolling Stones Now

Play With Fire – Out Of Our Heads

Good times, Bad Times – 12X5

New Faces – Voodoo lounge



Ultimate, Deluxe, Super Extended Mix…

Laugh, I Nearly Died – A Bigger Bang

Anyone Seen My Baby – Bridges To Babylon (even if I like this song the least) But as it is the only track from Bridges To Babylon, it stays on my playlist.


If you like Lady Jane, personally, it is one of my most disliked Stones song, you could substitute it here,

Or, delete it and go straight from Laugh, I Nearly Died, to, Till The Next Goodbye


Till The Next Good bye - It's Only Rock and Roll

Let it loose - Exile

No Use In Crying - Tattoo You

Streets Of Love - Bigger Bang

Shine A Light - Exile


No comments: