Friday, February 17, 2017

How My Shopping Went

I didn't find any clip frames, damn it. I tried looking them up online to find shops selling them, but I only seemed to be able to find online sales for them. And I wanted them today, of course.

I've got a whole lot of broken antique pictures that I want to use as a collage of paintings for my study wall. Get them out of the attic storage and hang them and I reckon clip frames would be the easiest way to resurrect them.

But no. There doesn’t seem to be a shop in Melbourne selling them. Oh well, I guess I will just have to order them on line, and wait for them to turn up in the mail. Surely there must be some place that I can get them today? You’d think? I don’t find shopping entertaining, or a pass time, or a hobby, or whatever it is that people think about it, it is a means to an end for me. I don’t shop to entertain myself, I shop because I want something, and if I want something, I want it now. Screw your online shopping.

The secondhand cd shop had every Rolling Stones album except the two I want, Undercover and Dirty Work. I guess that is hardly surprising as they are the two least popular Stones albums, which is the reason I don't have them. I have had them both in the past, a couple of times on different formats, but I don't have them now. I decided that I could live without them. But now I want to complete my collection. I reckon I should be able to download them for free, as I have purchased both of them in the past, one of them twice.

But we did hire an apartment in St Michel in Paris for our trip in May. It is an awful lot like the "Taken" Apartment. Do you think that is a good sign, or bad sign? I'm taking it as a good sign, of course, nobody wants to end up a drug addicted sex slave. That doesn't happen until two weeks later when we get to Amsterdam. Boom boom!

No comments: