Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Dinner

Dinner, I had to get my own. Sam was working in Brisbane, I was on my own. I had Bud, so I was not really on my own. Milo too, of course. I didn't feel like cooking, the weather had been hot and then cold, I wanted something cold and easy. 
Sam was horrified when I showed him the picture.
"What is that pink stuff?"
"Salmon."
"From a can?"
"Yes."
"Is that the best you could do?" asked Sam. "Food from a can?"
"Yes," I said. "It is good for you."
"Well done," said Sam. "Bravo."
"It's healthy."
"Fresh food is healthy," said Sam.

I thought it was nice. Dolmades, antipasto, cous cous, corn, salmon. I had an avocado too. I threw it together without much thought, I didn't know what I was going to get when I went to Coles. liked it.

2 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

Looks yummy but what's the deal with the bones in canned salmon?

FletcherBeaver said...

You just eat the bones, they are no big deal, good calcium, I believe