Sunday, March 19, 2017

Shopping in Myer yesterday. I wanted to grab a microphone and break into a rendition of Robert Palmer's Addicted to Love with these guys.
Sam bought those new Apple wireless earbuds. $220. Sam was clearly keen for me to buy a pair too, as he just kept asking me and asking me and asking me. Ah! "No, for $220, I'm happy with my corded head phones." 
But he kept asking. Grrr!
"Are you sure you don't want them?"
"Quite sure."
"Are you really sure?"
"Really sure."
"Really?"
"Yes."

3 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

After forking out $80 for an apple adapter for a memory stick for my new apple laptop (because the new MacBook Pro doesn't have a USB port for memory sticks) I've come to realise its all about finding more opportunities to make money.

FletcherBeaver said...

I've just bought a new Macbook Pro too. My old Macbook Pro was a 2009 model, which Apple arbitrarily decided they would no longer update. There was nothing wrong with my old laptop, and the only conclusion I can come to for Apple's decision was to make money

FletcherBeaver said...

Fortunately, I have and Apple Nerd boyfriend who has all of the adaptors